Dr. Hugo Ribot, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ribot's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hugo Ribot, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Ribot completed a residency at Emory University Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cartersville Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates and is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Association Of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, Other Education — 1998
- Emory University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cartersville Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Bldg A102, Cartersville, GA 30120 Existing Patients: (770) 386-4824
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ribot?
I drive an hour to see Dr. Ribot because he goes above & beyond. No useless questions about sexual history, focuses on your gynecological HEALTH. He really goes over all options & is willing to do his own research to provide you with the best care. He doesn't just schedule you for another appt with an ultrasound tech, he'll do it himself during your physical exam. As for the laparoscopic procedure I had through him, it was quick & the recovery was far easier than ppl who went to lesser surgeons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ribot accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ribot frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Amniocentesis.
Dr. Ribot's office is located at 958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Bldg A102, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ribot speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ribot has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cartersville Medical Center