Dr. Wold has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Wold, MD is a hematology specialist in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Wold completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Hematology Oncology Life Center LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wold is board certified in Hematology.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wold?
Dr. Wold is a very thorough and caring physician. He explains things so that anyone can understand. He was recommended to us by the doctors from Houston Methodist Hospital. He has been my doctor for 14 years, helping me get to remission with cancer and checking on me since then.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wold frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Wold's office is located at 605 Medical Center Dr Ste B B, Alexandria, LA 71301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Life Center LLC605 Medical Center Dr Ste B B, Alexandria, LA 71301 (318) 442-2232