Dr. Terebelo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howard Terebelo, DO is a hematology specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Terebelo completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Newland Medical Assoc PC and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terebelo is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newland Medical Assoc PC22301 Foster Winter Dr, Southfield, MI 48075 Existing Patients: (248) 552-0620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terebelo?
He has been phenomenal in treating my mom. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howard Terebelo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Terebelo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Terebelo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Terebelo frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Terebelo's office is located at 22301 Foster Winter Dr, Southfield, MI 48075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital