Dr. Howard Goldberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Goldberg, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, PA. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH / MAIN CAMPUS. He currently practices at WASHINGTON HEALTH SYSTEM INPATIENT SERVICES and is affiliated with Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH / MAIN CAMPUS, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Pittsburgh, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH / MAIN CAMPUS, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
I'd like to thank Tri-State Surgery and their staff for the professionalism and kindness shown to me while I was a patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. His expertise and attention to every detail allowed me to recover from a serious ear infection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Dysphagia, and Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES).
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 155 Wilson Ave, Washington, PA 15301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Hospital