Dr. Howard Burris III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burris III' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Burris III, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Burris III completed a residency at Brook Army Medical Center-Categorical. He currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burris III is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brook Army Medical Center-Categori, Fellowship Hospital
- Brook Army Medical Center-Categorical, Residency Hospital
- Brook Army Medical Center-Categorical, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Oncology Pharmacy Dispensing250 25th Ave N Ste 200, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 320-5090
Tennessee Oncology PLLC
Tennessee Oncology Pllc250 25th Ave N Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 320-5090
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burris III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burris III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burris III frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Burris III' office is located at 250 25th Ave N Ste 200, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burris III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Skyline Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center