Dr. Houston Pittman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pittman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Houston Pittman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Dalton, GA. Dr. Pittman completed a residency at North Carolina Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Hamilton Medical Center and is affiliated with Hamilton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pittman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hamilton Medical Center1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (706) 529-7124
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pittman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pittman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pittman frequently treats Torticollis, Herniated Disc Surgery, and Migraine.
Dr. Pittman's office is located at 1200 Memorial Dr, Dalton, GA 30720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pittman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center