Dr. Vermaire has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hope Vermaire, DO is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Coos Bay, OR. Dr. Vermaire completed a residency at Michigan State University. She currently practices at North Bend Medical Center and is affiliated with Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vermaire is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vermaire?
She’s the best dr I’ve had ! Really caring and explains everything so well .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hope Vermaire, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vermaire's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vermaire accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vermaire frequently treats Nuchal Translucency Screening, Sickle Cell Screening, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Vermaire's office is located at 1900 Woodland Dr, Coos Bay, OR 97420. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vermaire speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars Sinai Marina del Rey Hospital
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City