Dr. Kurens has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hope Kurens, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Kurens completed a residency at Mc Lean Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurens is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mc Lean Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Pa And Hospital, Residency Hospital
- New England Med Center Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 86 Baker Avenue Ext, Concord, MA 01742 Existing Patients: (978) 844-7881
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurens?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hope Kurens, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kurens' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kurens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kurens frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Kurens' office is located at 86 Baker Avenue Ext, Concord, MA 01742. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.