Dr. Hong Liu, MD is a hematology specialist in Williamsville, NY. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. She currently practices at Buffalo Medical Group PC and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Buffalo Medical Group PC
Buffalo Medical Group PC325 Essjay Rd, Williamsville, NY 14221 Existing Patients: (716) 630-1000
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas Med Branch, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Everyone in the office is kind and helpful. Dr Liu is WONDERFUL! She listens and takes note of all of your concerns. She is very knowledgeable, patient, she welcomes any questions and addresses any concerns.
- Buffalo General Medical Center