Dr. Hafez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hisham Hafez, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Hafez completed a residency at Yale U. He currently practices at Greater Nashua Mental Hlth Ctr and is affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hafez is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Yale U, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Alexandria U Main Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Fac Med Alexandria U, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greater Nashua Mental Hlth Ctr
Greater Nashua Mental Hlth Ctr30 Temple St Ste 105, Nashua, NH 03060 Existing Patients: (603) 880-9880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hafez?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hafez for over 20 years. He has been a friend, compassionate, and understanding of anything we speak about. When I am in his office the only priority he has is "me" his patient I have complete trust in him and I know my ongoing care is very important to him.. Thank You, Dr.Hafez.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hisham Hafez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hafez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hafez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hafez frequently treats Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Major Depressive Disorder, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Hafez's office is located at 30 Temple St Ste 105, Nashua, NH 03060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center