Dr. Hiroo Takayama, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Takayama completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Takayama is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Milstein Hospital Building177 Fort Washington Ave # Mhb, New York, NY 10032 Call
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tokyo, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tokyo, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Takayama?
I'm from Syracuse NY, I had a open heart surgery in 2015. He have the greatest personality, confidence, that makes you think that the most complicated surgery a piece of cake. and for real so far thanks to God and him my health is great.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center