Dr. Hilel Swerdlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swerdlin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hilel Swerdlin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Kenosha, WI. Dr. Swerdlin completed a residency at McGill U. and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1997
- McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6127 Green Bay Rd Ste 100, Kenosha, WI 53142 Existing Patients: (262) 652-2887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swerdlin?
I can finally breathe through my nose. I'm sleeping better now than I have in the last decade. I wish I would've seen Dr. Swerdlin sooner
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swerdlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swerdlin frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Throat Pain, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Swerdlin's office is located at 6127 Green Bay Rd Ste 100, Kenosha, WI 53142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swerdlin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Swerdlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital