Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD
Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD is
- University Of St Joseph Faculty Of Med, Medical School — 1996
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Ny, Residency Hospital
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nouaime?
Treats my young adult daughter. Wonderful bedside (Zoom side) manner. Thoughtful. Listens. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Nouaime's profile.
Dr. Nouaime in specializes in Addiction Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Nouaime's office is located at 27 Park St Hyannis, MA 02601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nouaime provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Cape Cod Hospital27 Park St, Hyannis, MA 02601 (508) 771-1800
- 2 196 TER HEUN DR, Falmouth, MA 02540 (508) 548-7118
- 3 1185 Falmouth Rd, Centerville, MA 02632 (508) 862-9929
- 4 25 Birch St Ste A, Milford, MA 01757 (781) 551-0999
- 5 101 Accord Park Dr Ste 105, Norwell, MA 02061 (781) 551-0999
- 6 681 Falmouth Rd, Mashpee, MA 02649 (508) 539-1171
Lifestance Health160 Commonwealth Ave Ste U3, Boston, MA 02116 (617) 259-1895