Dr. Hessam Aazami, MD is a family medicine specialist in Canoga Park, CA. Dr. Aazami completed a residency at University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine. He currently practices at 101 Family Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
101 Family Medical Group
101 Family Medical Group22030 Sherman Way Ste 101, Canoga Park, CA 91303 (818) 312-9101
Spanish, Farsi, Italian, English
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna, Facolta De Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1989
- University of Bologna / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aazami?
Dr. Aazami : my doctor for over 10 years. My wait time has always been acceptable. He's kind, has a great sense of humor, professional and thorough. He LISTENS and observes me. He saw me struggling to get out of my car, unable to breath because of the flu. He ran out and helped me straight into a room and put me on a breathing machine immediately. No waiting. Point: he's caring. He saved my life by learning all there is to know about my condition, Lupus and Fibromyalgia, and proceeded to make me as healthy as possible. He has educated me and gave me hope. Sometimes he has had to say NO to me. I'm adult and life is full of "NO's" So if you're in his office to get drugs to perpetuate your addiction, then you're barking up the wrong tree. The man has morals. Getting angry and throwing a fit in his office, disrupting his business because he won't give you Gabapentin is childish. Go back to the doctor that doesn't give a care your addiction. Oh, but he said no too. Hmmm.