Dr. Gharavi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi, MD is a oncology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Gharavi completed a residency at Columbia University. He currently practices at Tennessee Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Parkwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gharavi is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tennessee Cancer Specialists
Tennessee Cancer Specialists9957 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932 Existing Patients: (865) 693-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gharavi?
There’s not enough words to describe how smart, kind and thorough Dr. Gharavi is. He always makes me feel cared for, he’s so thoughtful and kind to everyone and it’s a blessing to be cared for by him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gharavi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gharavi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gharavi frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Gharavi's office is located at 9957 Sherrill Blvd, Knoxville, TN 37932. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center