Dr. Herbert Cooper Jr, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cooper Jr completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Orthopedics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper Jr is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper Jr?
I continue to be thrilled with my right anterior hip replacement which Dr. Cooper did 3 years ago. He is a miracle worker and I am forever grateful to him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center