Dr. Herbert Gretz, MD is a robotic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gretz completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at WestMed Medical Group Gynecologic Oncology and Minimally Invasive Surgery and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- MBA Columbia University, Other Education — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gretz?
Dr. Gretz and his staff were amazing. I was referred to him by my gynecologist when they found cancerous cells in a uterine biopsy and decided upon surgery. His office squeezed me in last minute helping me juggle appointments to see him and couldn't be more supportive. Despite that, I only waited maybe 10 mins at most. He was extremely friendly, explained everything in great detail, and put me at ease right away. I didn't feel rushed or like just another number. While in the hospital, one of the nurses I had worked with him in the past and even she gave him a glowing review. Follow up visit he was again very pleasant and seemed to really care for my well-being. Would highly recommend him!
- Greenwich Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- White Plains Hospital