Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Henry Sawin Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newtown Sq, PA. Dr. Sawin Jr completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Lankenau Heart Group and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawin Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawin Jr?
He is a caring physician. When he discusses your health with you he puts you at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sawin Jr frequently treats Mitral Valve Prolapse, Carotid Artery Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sawin Jr's office is located at 3855 West Chester Pike Ste 240, Newtown Sq, PA 19073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawin Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Lankenau Heart Group
Lankenau Heart Group3855 West Chester Pike Ste 240, Newtown Sq, PA 19073 (484) 476-1000