Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sawin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Sawin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newtown Sq, PA. Dr. Sawin completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sawin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3855 West Chester Pike Ste 240, Newtown Sq, PA 19073 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sawin?
He is a caring physician. When he discusses your health with you he puts you at ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sawin frequently treats Mitral Valve Prolapse, Carotid Artery Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sawin's office is located at 3855 West Chester Pike Ste 240, Newtown Sq, PA 19073. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sawin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Paoli Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital