Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gerad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henry Gerad, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bluffton, OH. Dr. Gerad completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Bluffton Hospital and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NCI Cancer Rsch Progr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerad?
Dr. Gerad treated me in 1986 and for heck ups for 8 years. He as vital in having me work with the American Cancer Society's Reach to Recovery program. He is a fine, caring physician and excellent man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerad frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Anal Disorders.
Dr. Gerad's office is located at 139 Garau St, Bluffton, OH 45817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center