Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (914) 429-6172 to make an appointment.
Dr. Helene Miller, MD
Dr. Helene Miller, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center. They currently practice at Family Psychiatry and Therapy and are affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Westchester Medical Center In Valhalla, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Westchester Co Med Ctr/Ny Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Columbia Coll Phys&Surg/NY Presbyterian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Hackensack Univ Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1993
- U Penn, Undergraduate School — 1989
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Gallagher Basset
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- State Farm
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Excellent and kind
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Helene Miller, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Miller's profile.
Dr. Miller frequently treats the following conditions: Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 37 W Century Rd Ste 100, Paramus, NJ 07652. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Miller is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Miller provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Helene Miller, MD is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center.
Dr. Miller has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Helene Miller, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.