Dr. Hector Ramos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ramos completed a residency at Ponce Regl Hosp. and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramos is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- Ponce Regl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Puerto Rico Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramos?
Dr. Ramos was the surgeon who my mother was referred to for her Thyroidectomy. In short, Dr. Ramos was very forthcoming and very caring with my mother that she felt very strong going into surgery. As Postoperative care is concerned, he was the same and made my mom feel very optimistic. The surgery went very well, and my mom is feeling really good. Just concerned about her voice coming back as it doesn't sound the same, but Dr. Ramos said it should come back in time. We highly recommend Dr. Ramos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramos frequently treats Gallstones, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Liver Cancer.
Dr. Ramos' office is located at 637 Lucas Ave Ste 101, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramos speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Vincent Medical Center
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center