Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is
- Ponce Regl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Puerto Rico Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Puerto Rico Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Miami, Undergraduate School
- Carribean Cardivascular Clinic-Vascular Residency, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Episcopal-General Surgery, Residency Hospital
- University Of Puerto Rico Affiliates-Surgical Residency, Residency Hospital
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh-Multi Organ Transplantation and Hepato-Biliary Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Southern California-Renal Transplantation, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramos?
Dr. Ramos was the surgeon who my mother was referred to for her Thyroidectomy. In short, Dr. Ramos was very forthcoming and very caring with my mother that she felt very strong going into surgery. As Postoperative care is concerned, he was the same and made my mom feel very optimistic. The surgery went very well, and my mom is feeling really good. Just concerned about her voice coming back as it doesn't sound the same, but Dr. Ramos said it should come back in time. We highly recommend Dr. Ramos.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hector Ramos, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ramos' profile.
Dr. Ramos in specializes in Surgical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramos' office is located at 1516 San Pablo St Fl 2 Los Angeles, CA 90033. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ramos is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramos provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD is affiliated with PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital.
Dr. Hector Ramos, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
Keck Hospital of Usc1516 San Pablo St Fl 2, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5908
Orthopaedic Computer Surgery Institute
Orthopaedic Computer Surgery Institute637 Lucas Ave Ste 101, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 977-2280