Dr. Gallman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Gallman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greenwood, SC. Dr. Gallman completed a residency at Vidant Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Vidant Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Vidant Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 210 Wells Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646 Existing Patients: (864) 943-4279
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallman?
She is a great pediatrician and her diagnosis always were correct.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heather Gallman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallman frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Gallman's office is located at 210 Wells Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.