Dr. Heather Klepacz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klepacz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Klepacz, MD is a trauma surgery specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Klepacz completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. She currently practices at MEDICAL COLLEGE OF OHIO and is affiliated with Fulton County Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klepacz is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical College of Ohio
Medical College of Ohio3000 Arlington Ave, Toledo, OH 43614 Existing Patients: (419) 383-3759
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klepacz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klepacz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klepacz frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Incisional Hernia, and Rib Fracture.
Dr. Klepacz's office is located at 3000 Arlington Ave, Toledo, OH 43614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klepacz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fulton County Health Center
- University of Toledo Medical Center