Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Amos, DO
Dr. Heather Amos, DO is
- Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Illinois Masonic Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2006
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2005
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Clear Health Alliance
- First Health
- Hillsborough County-Health Care Plan
- Manatee YourChoice Health Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Simply Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amos?
I have complete confidence in Dr. Amos. She studies the situation and gets right to the point. She is open to discussion and really thinks about suggestions, and follows up until a solution is obtained
- HCA Florida West Hospital
- Tampa General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Heather Amos, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Amos' profile.
Dr. Amos in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Amos' office is located at 6488 N US Highway 41 Apollo Beach, FL 33572. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Amos provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Heather Amos, DO is affiliated with HCA Florida West Hospital and Tampa General Hospital.
Dr. Amos has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Heather Amos, DO has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
TGH Brandon Healthplex
TGMG Apollo Beach6488 N US Highway 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572 Existing Patients: (813) 967-8238
Diberville Medical Center
Diberville Medical Center10319 Diberville Blvd, Diberville, MS 39540 Existing Patients: (813) 967-8238
West Florida Primary Care
West Florida Medical Group4262 Woodbine Rd, Pace, FL 32571 Existing Patients: (813) 967-8238