Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Heather Stearman, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Stearman completed a residency at Tacoma Fam Med. She currently practices at MultiCare James Center Primary Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Stearman is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tacoma Family Med Rural Fell, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Tacoma Fam Med, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2008
- Loma Linda University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MultiCare James Center Primary Care1812 S Mildred St Ste H, Tacoma, WA 98465 Existing Patients: (253) 301-5270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stearman?
Dr. Stearman has excellent bedside manner. She listens and has a discussion about treatment options and works with patients to come up with a plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stearman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stearman frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Cervical Cancer.
Dr. Stearman's office is located at 1812 S Mildred St Ste H, Tacoma, WA 98465. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.