Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Heather Shenkman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Shenkman completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Heather Shenkman MD and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shenkman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heather Shenkman MD
Heather Shenkman MD18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 938-9505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenkman?
Dr. Shenkman provided me the absolute best preventative cardiac care knowing I am genetically predisposed to heart problems. She definitely knows her stuff and practices what she preaches. She does not shove her healthy living views upon you. I am so pleased with Dr. Shenkman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shenkman frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Shenkman's office is located at 18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shenkman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center