Dr. Shenkman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Shenkman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Shenkman completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. She currently practices at Heather Shenkman MD and is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shenkman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heather Shenkman MD
Heather Shenkman MD18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 Existing Patients: (818) 938-9505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenkman?
Dr. Shenkman provided me the absolute best preventative cardiac care knowing I am genetically predisposed to heart problems. She definitely knows her stuff and practices what she preaches. She does not shove her healthy living views upon you. I am so pleased with Dr. Shenkman.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heather Shenkman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shenkman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shenkman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shenkman frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Shenkman's office is located at 18663 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center