Dr. Heather Dickerson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dickerson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Dickerson, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Dickerson completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. She currently practices at Texas Childrens Heart Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dickerson is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor Coll Med-Tex Chldrns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Childrens Heart Center
Texas Childrens Hospital Pediatric Cardiology6621 Fannin St Ste 19345c, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 826-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickerson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickerson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dickerson frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Dickerson's office is located at 6621 Fannin St Ste 19345c, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dickerson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.