Dr. Riggs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Riggs, MD is a oncology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Riggs completed a residency at Wright State University / Main Campus. She currently practices at KETTERING CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Fayette Regional Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riggs is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Indiana U School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2001
- Andrews University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kettering Cancer Center
Kettering Cancer Center3700 Southern Blvd Ste 401, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (855) 500-2873
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riggs?
Dr. Riggs is one of the kindest doctors. My daughter is transitioning into adult care and Dr. Riggs was so caring and understanding. Thank You Dr. Riggs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heather Riggs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riggs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riggs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riggs frequently treats Obesity, Breast Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Riggs' office is located at 3700 Southern Blvd Ste 401, Dayton, OH 45429. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fayette Regional Health System
- Kettering Medical Center
- Soin Medical Center