Dr. Heather Neuman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neuman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Heather Neuman, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Middleton, WI. Dr. Neuman completed a residency at University Of North Carolina. She currently practices at Uw Medical Foundation and is affiliated with UW Health University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neuman is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cencer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Weill Cornell Graduate School Of Medical Sciences, Other Education — 2007
- University Of North Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of North Carolina, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2000
- University of Wisconsin- LaCrosse, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Uw Medical Foundation7974 Uw Health Ct, Middleton, WI 53562 Existing Patients: (608) 262-6246
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neuman?
Excellent, caring surgeon. Went to her for a second opinion on getting a double mastectomy for breast cancer. She had reviewed my entire file and met with her team members before my appointment. Took the time to listen and explain all my options. We ended up doing a lumpectomy with excellent results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neuman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neuman frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Lumpectomy.
Dr. Neuman's office is located at 7974 Uw Health Ct, Middleton, WI 53562. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neuman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Health University Hospital