Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Haytham Al-Azzeh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Al-Azzeh completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Nawar Tayyan MD PA and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Azzeh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Providence Hosp Southfield-Univ Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Providence Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Grace Hosp-Wayne St U, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Jordan, Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Kuwait University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nawar Tayyan MD PA11920 Astoria Blvd Ste 220, Houston, TX 77089 Existing Patients: (281) 484-0900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Azzeh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Al-Azzeh frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Al-Azzeh's office is located at 11920 Astoria Blvd Ste 220, Houston, TX 77089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Azzeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital