Dr. Almaat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hassan Almaat, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Pontiac, MI. Dr. Almaat completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Med Center. He currently practices at Pioneer Specialty Hospital and is affiliated with Mclaren Oakland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Almaat is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Of Minnesota Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Mn, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Aleppo, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Almaat?
As a person who has worked closely with Dr Almaat now for years, I have found him to be not only a skilled physician but also a person of integrity. He is compassionate and protects the privacy and rights of his patients always.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hassan Almaat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Almaat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Almaat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Almaat frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Almaat's office is located at 50 N Perry St, Pontiac, MI 48342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mclaren Oakland