Dr. Parmar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harveer Parmar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. Parmar completed a residency at Research Family Medicine Residency. He currently practices at Denton Family Practice and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Research Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Panjabi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parmar?
Visit went smoothly
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harveer Parmar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parmar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parmar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parmar frequently treats Health Screening, HIV Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Parmar's office is located at 209 N Bonnie Brae St Ste 203, Denton, TX 76201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parmar speaks Spanish, Panjabi, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Medical City Denton
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Denton Family Practice
Denton Family Practice209 N Bonnie Brae St Ste 203, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 383-8300