Dr. Harvard Riddle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riddle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harvard Riddle, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Clinton, SC. Dr. Riddle completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Charleston. He currently practices at Clemson Eye. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riddle is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Corneal Consultants of Indiana - Price Vision Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina Charleston, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1993
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riddle?
Dr riddles I feel comfortable around him and he knows what he's doing I trust him with my eyes I would refer family and friends to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riddle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riddle frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Riddle's office is located at 22995 HIGHWAY 76 E, Clinton, SC 29325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riddle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Montgomery Eye Associates22995 HIGHWAY 76 E, Clinton, SC 29325 Existing Patients: (864) 833-0038
Clemson Eye, Clemson931 TIGER BLVD, Clemson, SC 29631 Existing Patients: (864) 654-6706
Clemson Eye360 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 268-1000
- 4 30 Patewood Dr Ste 140, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 297-9712