Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harry Smith, MD is a oncology specialist in Port Arthur, TX. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Fndn. He currently practices at Cancer Center Of SE Texas and is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital And H C, Residency Hospital
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
He makes me feel relaxed explains everything. Ask if I have questions or concerns and make sure I have had all necessary test that I need. I leave there feeling good about my visit
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harry Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 8333 9th Ave Ste G, Port Arthur, TX 77642. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
- Christus Southeast Texas- Saint Elizabeth
- The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Cancer Center Of SE Texas
Cancer Center Of SE Texas8333 9th Ave Ste G, Port Arthur, TX 77642 (409) 729-8088
ALTUS Cancer Center - Beaumont
ALTUS Cancer Center - Beaumont310 N 11th St, Beaumont, TX 77702 (409) 981-5510