Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Harry Bade, MD
Dr. Harry Bade, MD is
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- The Hospital Of Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1981
- The Hospital For Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1976
- The School Of General Studies Of Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- University Of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bade?
Doctor Bade I would like to thank you for the extreme care you and your staff have given me.. it is now 5 days since you performed my right shoulder surgery and I feel the best I’ve felt in a long time. I have very little discomfort I’m sorry I didn’t have surgery a year ago. I have not taken any pain medication at all since my surgery with the exception of ibuprofen and Tylenol. Please share my experience with other patients you may have that need surgery on their shoulder. You are the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Harry Bade, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bade's profile.
Dr. Bade in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bade frequently treats the following conditions: Wrist Sprain or Strain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bade's office is located at 776 Shrewsbury Ave Ste 105 Tinton Falls, NJ 07724. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bade provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Harry Bade, MD is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center and Centrastate Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Harry Bade, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Harry Bade, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Professional Orthopedic Associates
Professional Orthopedic Associates776 Shrewsbury Ave Ste 105, Tinton Falls, NJ 07724 Existing Patients: (732) 530-4949