Dr. Rauch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harry Rauch, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Rauch completed a residency at Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr. He currently practices at Harry B. Rauch M.D., Newport Beach, California. Dr. Rauch is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Langley Porter Psych Inst UCSF, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy, Undergraduate School
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy, Other Education
Harry B. Rauch M.D., Newport Beach, California
O.C. Child & Family1000 Quail St Ste 189, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 533-4330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rauch?
Calm, personable, and very easy to talk to. My family and myself have seen Dr. Rauch for many years and we've always had a positive interaction each time. I highly recommend him to anyone or any family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harry Rauch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rauch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rauch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rauch frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Rauch's office is located at 1000 Quail St Ste 189, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.