Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Haroon Khan, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Gallatin, TN. He currently practices at Swan Surgical - Gallatin and is affiliated with Sumner Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1998
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), and Sepsis.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 405 Steam Plant Rd Ste 102, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
- Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
Swan Surgical - Gallatin
Concord Infectious Disease,p.c405 Steam Plant Rd Ste 102, Gallatin, TN 37066 (615) 420-5390
Concord Infectious Disease
Concord Infectious Disease,p.c1419 W Baddour Pkwy Ste 1419, Lebanon, TN 37087 (615) 420-5390