Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barkman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harold Barkman, MD is a pulmonologist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Barkman completed a residency at University Hospital. and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barkman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Utah Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Creighton Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4000 Cambridge St Stop 3007, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6512
The University of Kansas Health System
Medical Pavilion2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barkman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barkman frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Barkman's office is located at 4000 Cambridge St Stop 3007, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barkman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital