Dr. Bregman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harold Bregman, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Bregman completed a residency at The Miriam Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Miriam Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bregman?
I was so nervous..He was the nicest kindness doctor I have been to in a long time..He was concerned and spent some time with me..asking questions...I was so happy to find a caring doctor that doesn't just find out what's wrong then tell you goodbye Hes fantastic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harold Bregman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bregman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bregman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bregman frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Anemia, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Bregman's office is located at 1550 N Northwest Hwy Ste 303, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital