Dr. Harlan Grogin, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Salinas, CA. Dr. Grogin completed a residency at Stanford Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at SVMC Central Coast Cardiology and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grogin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
SVMC Central Coast Cardiology
SVMC Central Coast Cardiology230 San Jose St, Salinas, CA 93901 Existing Patients: (831) 758-2100
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 1985, Internship Hospital
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grogin?
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital