Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Hariharan Sundram, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Sundram completed a residency at Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Icon Anesthesia Services of New England. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sundram is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Icon Anesthesia Services of New England205 HOMER ST, Newton Center, MA 02459 Existing Patients: (857) 207-2053
Saint Elizabeths Medical Center736 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135 Existing Patients: (617) 789-2777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sundram?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sundram frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Fibromyalgia, and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Sundram's office is located at 205 HOMER ST, Newton Center, MA 02459. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sundram has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.