Dr. Nathan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hari Nathan, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Nathan completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at University of Michigan and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nathan is board certified in Complex General Surgical Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School Of Public Health, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Michigan
University of Michigan Health System1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-7944
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nathan?
Dr. Nathan performed a Whipple procedure for me, a major operation, and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hari Nathan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nathan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nathan frequently treats Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Nathan's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan