Dr. Harikisan Heda, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heda's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harikisan Heda, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Heda completed a residency at Huron Rd Hosp. and is affiliated with Edward McCready Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heda is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne State U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Huron Rd Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Peters Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Govt Med Coll, Medical School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 400 Eastern Shore Dr, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 749-5419
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heda?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heda frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Heda's office is located at 400 Eastern Shore Dr, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heda speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Heda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
- Tidalhealth Peninsula Regional