Dr. Haresh Motwani, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Maryville, IL. Dr. Motwani completed a residency at Saint Louis University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Metro East Healthcare Ltd., Maryville, IL. and is affiliated with Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Motwani is board certified in Family Practice.
Metro East Healthcare Ltd., Maryville, IL.
Metro East Healthcare Ltd.2133 Vadalabene Dr Ste 5b, Maryville, IL 62062 Existing Patients: (618) 288-7605
Hindi, Hindi, Sindhi, Urdu
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Southern Illinois University-College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1997
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Acls, Atls, Pals, Dot Physicals, National Register Certified, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Motwani?
Excellent team of medical staff. Dr. Motwani is easy to talk to and he actually listens. His Nurse Assistants and support staff are't afraid to spend a little time with you. I have always received good care in a busy practice with well-trained staff.
- Anderson Hospital
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Sparta Community Hospital