Dr. Hardik Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hardik Shah, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Jackson Park. He currently practices at Ppg- Family Medicine and is affiliated with Parkview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Family Practice.
- Gujarat University / Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Medical College, Medical School
- Jackson Park, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ppg- Family Medicine1818 Carew St Ste 160, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Existing Patients: (260) 425-5900
Parkview Medical Group
PPG Family Medicine1818 Carew St Ste 240, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Existing Patients: (260) 425-5900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
excellent doctor. staff was friendly. doctor answered all my questions and reviewed all my stuff. I wound recommend Dr. Shah to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Joint Pain, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 1818 Carew St Ste 160, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center