Dr. Bains has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Harcharan Bains, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Bains completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Citizens Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Cedar County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pediatric Developmental Behavioral Health--University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Columbia, Mo, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University School Of Medicine, Palo Alto, Ca, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bains?
We have been with him for 8 years and have no complaints. He does what he can to help us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harcharan Bains, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bains' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bains accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bains frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Anxiety.
Dr. Bains' office is located at 2139 E Primrose St Ste A, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bains speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedar County Memorial Hospital
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Cox Monett Hospital