Dr. Hany Mekhael, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mekhael's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Hany Mekhael, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Mekhael completed a residency at Detroit Receiving Hospital University Health Center. He currently practices at Jennifer Vinch MD Pllc and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mekhael is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Detroit Receiving Hospital University Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Detroit Receiving Hospital University Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mekhael?
Excellent doctor. Definitely would recommend Dr. Mekhael to my friends and family. He has been my doctor for over a year now. He listens to my concerns, answers all questions and is able to give explanations for treatment. He is prompt at calling back if you have any concerns. Best of all he is on time for all appointments.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mekhael accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mekhael frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Mekhael's office is located at 43200 Dequindre Rd Ste 104, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mekhael speaks Arabic, Egyptian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mekhael has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland