Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rossbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hans-Christoph Rossbach, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Rossbach completed a residency at U Md Med Systems. He currently practices at Shriners Hospitals for Children - Tampa, FL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rossbach is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Seattle Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Md Med Systems, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Md Med Systems, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Med U of Hamburg, Medical School — 1986
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shriners Hospitals for Children - Tampa, FL
Shriners Hospitals for Children - Tampa, FL12502 Usf Pine Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 972-2250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rossbach?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rossbach frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Rossbach's office is located at 12502 Usf Pine Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rossbach speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rossbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.